Many companies have been operating before the advent of computer-aided drafting software. Having records in physical form is not only inconvenient, but losses due to environmental hazards or theft are detrimental to maintaining archives. Converting archived drawings to either 2D or 3D CAD drawings allows for a number of distinct advantages:
- Easily share or print multiple drawings
- Extract exact length, height, area, and volume
- Update archives to existing conditions
- Create value-added content from the files (evacuation maps, etc.)
- Create sections and elevations from models
These are just a few of the possibilities with digital project files. Let us take your existing drawings and breathe new life into them.